Friday 3 July 2009

A hint to nerdy boys

http://bit.ly/LpfNa
 
Are nerdy girls (like me) really this predictable? We must be, as I agree with pretty much everything she said.
 
I’d just like to add one more though –
 
TALK TO THE NERDY OBJECT OF YOUR AFFECTIONS
 
If you don’t communicate at all, they will never know you care. It seems so obvious, and yet rarely happens.
 
It doesn’t matter if it’s on a train, in a pub, queuing for the loos at Victoria station at 1am on a Wednesday night (you know who you are). The worst she can do is tell you to fuck off, right? And then you can make her feel really guilty by saying something like
 
 “Oh… sorry, you’re just quite pretty, and you look like quite a cool person. I must have got the wrong impression of you.”
 
Sha-wing!

3 comments:

  1. 'The worst she can do is tell you to fuck off, right?'
    Well, that's what usually happens when I try to talk to the nerdy object of my affections.

    'And then you can make her feel really guilty by saying something like “Oh… sorry, you’re just quite pretty, and you look like quite a cool person. I must have got the wrong impression of you.”'
    Genius! I'm taking notes here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I partially object to this! I netted my lovely boyfriend by asking HIM out. I don't think the pressure should be all on men to do the asking all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jdc325
    Glad to be of service :-)
    Please note that this is only to be used on the genuinely rude nerdy girls. Although sometimes the nice ones can get snappy. I do it sometimes.

    @KJB
    Totally! In the spirit of your comment, I asked someone out for a drink via the medium of social networking. Haven't received a response yet so he's either not interested, interested but not connected to the internet, or interested, connected to the internet, but is trying to find the coolest possible way to say "Hmm... yeah I like you too, when and where?"

    Thanks again for the comments :-)

    ReplyDelete